Schmeling, Gaylin R.
- 450th Anniversary of the Heidelberg Catechism
- 2000 Years of Grace
- Centennial of the Death of George Stoeckhardt
- The Christology of the Seven Ecumenical Councils
- Cultural Influences on Church Structure
- The Descent into Hell
- The Divine Liturgy and its Use
- History of the ELFK Including its Ministry Discussion
- Johann Gerhard–Theologian and Pastor
- The Lord’s Supper in Augustine and Chemnitz
- The Lord’s Supper–the Feast of Salvation
- Lutheran Spirituality and the Pastor
- Make Known God’s Manifold Wisdom: The Fifteenth Anniversary of the CELC
- The Means of Grace: God’s Gift to You
- Paul Gerhardt: Pastor and Theologian
- Polykarp Leyser: Theological Bridge Between Chemnitz and Gerhard
- Proper Use of Church Fathers as it Relates to Hermeneutics and Biblical Interpretation
- Psalm 34:15-22: Is This Messanic?
- The Saliger Controversy
- The Scriptural Basis for the Lord’s Supper
- The Second Martin of the Lutheran Church
- Sixty Years at Bethany Seminary
- The Theology of Church Fellowship
- Typological Interpretation of the Old Testament
Schmeling, Timothy R.
Smith, J. Kincaid
Smith, Michael K.
- Universal Priesthood: An Exegesis of 1 Peter 2:1-10
- Who Do You Say I Am?
- Select New Testament Passages Concerning Homosexuality